Robert D. Larson
Bob's professional experience includes serving as a police officer in Colorado and Wyoming and as a legal process server and district attorney investigator for the Clark County District Attorney's Office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Serving first in the Family Support Division, locating absent parents for service of child support and paternity orders and in the warrant service unit affecting arrests. Bob's last assignment was in the Criminal Division's Major Fraud Unit providing investigative support for high dollar fraud prosecutions and public corruption cases.
Working in one of the most transient major cities in the U.S, with a group of outstanding investigators, prosecuting attorneys and support staff provided a wealth of experience in successfully locating witnesses, victims and defendants both in the field and through information technology.
Additional assignments and professional affiliations included:
FBI CJIS Terminal Agency Coordinator. Operational administrator of criminal history, DMV, credit search and computer locate resources and operator certification
- Voting member and past Chair of the Nevada Criminal Justice Information System committee -the administrative entity for policy , governance and technical modification of computer systems used by criminal justice agencies throughout Nevada
- Voting member of the Southern Nevada Criminal Justice Technical Subcommittee
- Voting member in the SCOPE criminal justice database replacement initiative for the district attorney and county courts
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Colorado & Wyoming Certified Peace Officer, Nevada POST certified Instructor